Click & Collect is a free service that allows you to shop online and conveniently collect from our stores in the UAE
2. Do I need to pay an additional amount to use Click & Collect?
Not at all! Click & Collect is a free service.
3. How do I pay for my Click & Collect order?
Easy! Click & Collect is Both a prepaid service & COD, so you can use your Visa, MasterCard, or debit card to shop online with us or conveniently pay at our store.
4. How do I know when to collect my order?
We will send you an email to let you know that your order is ready for collection. You can then head to our store to collect your order.
5. How much time do I have to collect my order?
From the time you receive our email notifying you that your order is ready, you will have 14 days to collect your order from our store.
6. What do I need to bring when collecting my order?
You will be asked to present your order number (which you can show through the email we sent to notify you that your order is ready for collection) and your debit/credit card used for the payment.
7. Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, you can send someone else to collect your order for you. To help us make sure that we are releasing the order to the right person, we would need him/her to bring the following:
1. An authorization letter was written by you
2. A copy of your Emirates ID, passport, or driving license
3. The order number (indicated in the order email we sent you)
4. Emirates ID, passport, or driving license of the person collecting
5. A copy of the original card used for the purchase